Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Intro

So, since we have lost a ton of people, and people are moving away, Enrique in a round about way made a suggestion that we have a place for everyone to write in when something exciting happens instead of having Ricky spread the word through his blog.

So, if you're interested in writing, send me an email and I will get you on the list.

As for me, nothing too exciting. I have a new nephew that has his own blog. Otherwise, same as always.

http://babyryanlong.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Cindy Little said...

Yes Travis was rob at gun point is true and he was pistol whipped . He is OK

StumpRick said...

Poor Travis...
Did he have to be wear a yam-a-kah like Big Rob...or shave his arms and act Prissy....like litte Rob?

Adam said...

I stand corrected, it was Teri Bowley that made the suggestion. Hopefully Ricky has passed on the site to her.