Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What Does Ricky Know?

Wow, word travels fast among our former co-workers. I get the feeling that some of you know more about what is going on in the office than I do *cough* Ricky *cough*.

I have notes in my outlook to get back to everyone, but if you're checking and haven't heard back from me on how to post, you may have provided me an email address that wasn't a gmail account. I was going to compile a list and send out to you all, but haven't gotten to it yet.

Nothing too exciting going on here. Had a big BBQ with the family for the 4th. I mentioned the new nephew in my first post. I am adding a sun room to my house and 3 months in, the tile finally went down and it's starting to take shape (I get paid by the hour for home improvement jobs apparently).

Alright, nothing really to report, I just logged in and saw Sean's post and thought I would add something to keep this thing alive.

By the way, if you haven't heard, James has been in the hospital since Thursday, he and I spent some quality texting moments together today, and he thought he was going to be able to go home. Apparently he had sudden lung collapse on one of his lungs. Others are probably way more qualified to explain (maybe he will get on here and let us know), but he is doing fine. Was in some pain from what I understand as he had to have a tube placed between his ribs to release the extra gasses in his abdomen. Anyway, hopefully he will give us an update, but as of 4:30ish, he was feeling OK and ready to go home.

I leave you with a picture of Italy last summer when I could consider purchasing a few Euros and a flight. Now, I am taking collections for gas money if anyone wants to contribute.




1 comment:

StumpRick said...

Come on now....we need a photo of James on this blog...to keep us up to speed...Perhaps a secret iphone shot in the Hospital room....