Thursday, August 28, 2008

Not looking good, but...



...if memory serves, Gustav's projected track looks similar (not exact) to what the experts said of Fay's projected track before this happened...

I'm not saying that anyone in LA should cancel their flood insurance policy, I'm just saying there is a chance that those same experts could mess this one up, too.

In the interesting-but-useless facts column...I looked up the names Katrina and Gustav. Katrina is Greek for 'pure'. Gustav is Norse for 'God's staff'. Good luck with this one.

1 comment:

Cindy Little said...

It is only half way thru hurricane season, and I'm already sick of the wheater channel.

Mike and I rode the motorcycles to Debary and Sanford on Sunday. There are still alot of homes flooded from Fay. So sad...

Miss everyone..