Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well, the summer has wrapped up and we're exhausted. The list of activities this year included...Yellowstone and Grand Teton, Philadelphia, Black Mountain NC, soccer camp, spanish camp, reptile and lizard camp, changing jobs and culminating with sending Heather off to Mexico for a week on a mission trip. I'm now officially Mr. Mom. Bonbon, anyone?

I found this little gem on Youtube. Hopefully it works. If so, I'm a genius. If not, blame Ricky. He gave me instructions.

Crane's Roost is inundated. Evidently, it's landlocked with only a pump as its outfall...and the City was ordered to shut the pump off. We used to have a nice little walking trail around the lake with a couple of pedestrian bridges. I say 'used to' because it's all about 4 feet under water. It's strange to look out the office window and see only the tent tops over the walk. I'm not complaining...I could be living in Debary or Deland. At least the tropics are quiet these days....

1 comment:

StumpRick said...

Let's see some photos of Crane's Roost...